Friday, March 17, 2006

cat couture

B.I.L.* Jim came across this site where people put stuff on their cat and then take a picture of it, and then publish it on the web... okay... Huh. We can do that. Ziggy actually quite enjoyed wearing the baby's hat.

* aka bro'-in-law

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear everyone =)

how's it goin' in A'veen? I'm actually supposed to work on my physics powerpoint presentation right now, but as I'm not really interested in William Herschell anyway, I thought I'd take a look on my sister's blog =D
I LOVE the picture of Ziggy =D was that the hat I gave you btw =P yay! Ziggy goes sailor!!

Ich wunsche ihnen alles gute! or, as I'd say it: See ya!! =D
XXXX
Eva

juulferg said...

Eva, who is William Herschell?! You are becoming way too smart. ;) x j

Anonymous said...

uuh, a physisist I believe.. don't care =P
I had a blast this weekend, starting on Wednesday. As you know, my class had an exchange with a boardingschool in England, Kings Bruton, and we all had a great time =D I actually had to stop my tears from streaming down my face when we had to say goodbye..
I'll tell you all about it when I see you! x E