We have received so many wonderful gifts and cards! Emile loves playing with them and showing off his new gear.
The two handsomest men in Amstelveen... and they're both mine! =) Emile looking sharp in his snappy new outfit from tante Marielle.Easter Monday we had a little family visit from Opa, Carla and tante Eva.


------------------
A comment from the editor for our faithful blog afficionados: in between endless feeding, diaper changes, laundry, entertainment, and the occassional nap there isn't that much time for mom to sit behind the computer. So while we appreciate your enthusiasm, for anyone expecting more frequent postings and/or their pictures posted here the day after their visit, I would like to suggest please bring your own digi cam, because it is impossible for me to keep up otherwise! Thanks.
2 comments:
Oh my, he looks like such a real little GUY in that first pic! Such a difference from the tiny newborn look, you can really tell his features now. So cute. Oh by the way, did Emile open his gift from Ella? I didn't see it in the picture and no I don't need to see a picture of him with it, I just wanted to know if he liked it. Ella picked it out herself for Baby Emile - she has the same one and wanted him to have one too.
Nice picture of Emile & his pops there, looks like they have fun together. Mark, please don't rassle with Emile like you do with Ziggy just yet. ;)
gosh! he gets better looking by the day... well, he looks exactly like his mother as a baby (sorry, Mark, I'm sure you were cute too). And I get to see him tomorrow! YIPPEE!!
Post a Comment