Bringing the Weber-Ferguson 'adventures' virtually closer to our family and friends!
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Fabulous four!
Hooray! Emile is 4 months today! Couldn't decide which picture was cuter so you get them both.
August 1 was his first day at daycare. He managed just fine (unlike mama) - except he refused his bottle in protest.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Photo 1: garummph!! Photo 2: "The Face of Triumph" Photo 3: "Mother rescuing child from a certain starvation" [I think not!] Anyway, he gave her an excuse to come back!!
3 comments:
Photo 1: garummph!!
Photo 2: "The Face of Triumph"
Photo 3: "Mother rescuing child from a certain starvation" [I think not!] Anyway, he gave her an excuse to come back!!
I know, ha ha! secretly i was quite proud of him. ;)
It looks like his hair has lightened a bit, is that really the case or is it just the picture? It looks like it's the same color as Ella's now.
Really cute picture, #2.
#1 is pretty questionaable - what a funny face!
Ella is going to write her name: ELLA
there (she really did that herself!).
Have fun at your daycare, Emile, I'm sure you will make lots of friends.
Post a Comment