Monday, October 22, 2007

3x good news

Okay okay, I know it's been a while, but trust me, I think you'll agree it was worth the wait: 3x good news in one day, what more could you possibly ask for?? So, here we go:

First! This weekend Emile walked FIVE steps, all the way from the chair to the sofa!!! Don't have this on film yet so we'll have to owe you this one. Okay, so maybe your kid was walking at 8 months. But we are still all very proud of our big boy. (And tell me, could your brilliant walker say - or sign - helicopter, elephant, crocodile at 1 years old? Well, ours can.) ;)

Second! Today Emile's right arm was finally freed after 3+ weeks of captivity within a nasty blue cast. We were all very happy and tonight's extended bath was a moment we'd all been looking forward to. Here he is at the hospital, proudly waving his, err... other arm.
Emile still hasn't quite figured out that he can turbo-crawl about and use his arm as normal like before. But, does that stop him enjoying a little bike-ride around the block on this beautiful sunny afternoon after coming home from the hospital? No, it doesn't, and here's the proof:
VROOOOOM!

Third! A riddle: what's better than one cute little Weberferguson???So, tell me, was it worth the wait...?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastisch nieuws, maar het laatste is wel het ALLERLEUKSTE leukste!
Gefeliciteerd!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth en Frank

Anonymous said...

OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD!
WHAT A WAIT, NOW!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!THAT IS SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Ella+Felix Mama said...

Whatever, walking at 8 months, that is SO for everyone else. In our families we take our time. Ella didn't walk on her own without anyone holding her hand until 19 mos and Felix only just started crawling. Congratulations on the freed arm. Very proud of our little nephew Baby Emile, oh I guess he is not "Baby" Emile anymore! congratulations on the babbit-to-be.

Familie Donker Denz said...

heeeeeeyy!! dat is inderdaad goed nieuws. Dat is eigenlijk geweldig nieuws!! Gefeliciteerd familie WeberFerguson!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the four (+) of you (Ziggy is most certainly included!)!!!!

We wish you the very best with this upcoming bebe!!

When is the due date, or, did I miss that somewhere?

I hope momma is feeling well!!!

love, grosse family von trapp

Anna said...

Gezinsuitbreiding, wat een geweldig nieuws!!! Gefeliciteerd!

Groetjes
Anna

Anonymous said...

Dearest Julie and Mark,
I was thrilled and delighted with the photograph of Emile and his little sibling.
It was so enjoyable reading the blog.
I look forward to seeing you all soon.
love,
Oma