Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hair cuts and virtuosos

So, Mozart wrote his first symphony when he was 3. But could he do this??

Obviously this composition is much more in the style of Weber

Now that Céline is almost walking, I thought I should quickly show you how she's been moving around, the past 4 months or so.

Less strenuous on one's knees, and highly effective in getting one from a to b.
I also have some adorable photos of Céline's first real visit to the hairdresser (during which she sat perfectly still for 15 minutes straight, looking very seriously into the mirror). But these are on my phone, and we don't have the software to pull them off. So, here's some different pictures of her looking just generally cute. And as you see the hairdresser did a good job:

Her cute curls were maintained, but her fringe no longer hangs in her eyes!

4 comments:

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

Anton Weber - Emile Weber: yes, I can see the resemblance. Emile and Céline: yes, good composers' names. Never too young to learn.
I rhink they're rather cute too. It wouldn't be because I am their Oma, though... would it? :-)
Love you all lots!

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

p.s. you'll have to ask Nicole how to download phone photos on to the computer - I'd love to see Céline at the hairdresser!

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

p.s. you'll have to ask Nicole how to download phone photos on to the computer - I'd love to see Céline at the hairdresser!

Ella+Felix Mama said...

What kind of phone do you have?