(don't miss other new posting below this one)
This weekend we went down to Belgium where our 'little' cousin Evelyn was back for a visit from down unda!!
Does she look anymore Australian to you? Hmm...
This weekend we went down to Belgium where our 'little' cousin Evelyn was back for a visit from down unda!!
Does she look anymore Australian to you? Hmm...Still pretty! All of 'em.
and nicely color coordinated tooPeekaboo
And not only was Evelyn there from Australia, Tom was there too, all the way from Antwerp!!!!
WOW!Passing on the art skills...
In the morning before we went to Belgium, Emile said: "Mama, eigenlijk ben ik een beetje verlegen op Annick". "Verlegen? Of bedoel je 'verliefd'?" "Ja, ik ben verliefd op Annick..."
("I'm actually a little shy on Annick." "Shy? Or are you in love with her?" "Yes, I'm in love with her.")Puppy love!
You can't start young enough when it comes to pro football...

And then, just taking it all in, lounging comfortably on tante Elizabeth
and a good tete a tete with Omalala!
So, a lovely relaxing Sunday again for all of us.Er... well, except for Elizabeth of course.
Fresh pancakes for everyone. But it was just a small gathering this time so no big deal. Let's see... there was us (4), Omalala, ALL the Carises (6), Evelyn's friends (7), Catherine's boyfriend Bart plus another friend, uncle Patrick & tante Martine, Bompa & his wife, and Charlotte & Johan.Oh, wait, did I mention Elizabeth & fam. just got back from a 3-wk vacation in Florida the day before (what jetlag?)??!!
Like I said. A lovely relaxing Sunday, nothing out of the ordinary for the Caris residence!
THANK YOU ELIZABETH & FRANK!!!
It was smashing, as always.

4 comments:
Elizabeth I do not know how you do it, you must let us in your secret. Looking so relaxed, everyone having a great time.
Great pictures!
Yes actually Evelyn does look Aussie, I think it's the hat that does it.
Hey Julie en Mark,
het was ook super leuk om jullie weer even te zien!!!
Maar mijn hoedje kan niet AUS zijn. Die heb ik in Oxford gekocht! Haha!
knuffel
thanks, Ju! So glad to see everyone. Almost like being there!
Big kisses all 'round.
Love, Maman
Post a Comment