Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hot diggidy!

Look who showed up on our doorstep last week!
What a wonderful birthday surprise!

Céline also took immediately to her tante Nicki, even though last time she saw her she was only 5 weeks old.
How many Weber-Fergusons does it take to blow out mama's birthday candles?
We all scream for ice-cream
Of course no visit is complete without a trip down south...
Céline was completely infatuated with...
yes of course: the turtle!

Emile & mama at the Guggenheim (Schilde) Next up: a grand feast for tante Eva's 18th birthday!
Flags, colored lights, sisters flown in from LA, and all...What a special occasion
And before you know it... a final outing to the airport
And a sad farewell to tante Nicki. Thanks to Carla-Oma for initiating and - co-sponsoring with Opa - this spectacular surprise. Thanks to Nicole for coming all this way and spending such a wonderful week with us Webers (nice alliteration eh).
And last but definitely not least... thanks to Ella and Felix for loaning us their mommy, and to Uncle Jim, for taking on such a momentous task all by himself. Jim - you rule.

(don't miss other important new posting, featuring Céline, below)

2 comments:

Ella+Felix Mama said...

Great! Guess I don't have to update my blog now ;) ...okay, okay, I will. Later.

OMA van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

I have to give in and agree: Céline is a little clone of her brother. I guess she has to be called Emiline in future. (or is that the name of a horror film? somewhere in the back of my mind... Well, Céline is not [yet] a little horror. She is in fact, quite wonderful)
What a lucky girl you are, Julie. What a nice birthday present... I guess Carla (and your Dad) must love you!
Maman