Tuesday, October 06, 2009

3,5!

Hooray! Emile is 3,5 years old today!What a big boy!

I have been somewhat remiss on the blog updates - missing important events like ELLAs 6th!!! BIRTHDAY, which merits at the very least a 'lang zal ze leven' video. Moreover the house project is progressing nicely so I would have posted all kinds of fun pictures of trucks, big holes in the ground, piles of mud, men at work, etc. The reason that this is all missing is: we don't have internet (yet) in our rental (nor a land phone line). And of course I can't really sit around doing this at work... But we will do what we can to rectify the situation. Hope this cool picture makes up for it!

2 comments:

Ella+Felix Mama said...

OMG SO cute. Love that shirt. Sorry I missed the 3 1/2 yr birthday.

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

I think we've all been busy. But Golly, isn't big bro strong to push his big baby sister in the chair? God love 'em both!
oooooooh, I wish I were in hugging distance. Guess that'll have to wait 'til Christmas...