So this was it...
From boy to man.
Hello world! Here comes Emile!
And I think he's ready for it.
After almost 4 years of this...
It's time to move on.
(But doesn't he still just look like a little boy?)
(But doesn't he still just look like a little boy?)
Emile is going to school, Céline is going to a different creche.
Today was the big send-off.
Yeah, I know, those are cool 'tractaties' (goodies).
Mark and I only spent 2 full evenings making them.
And of course there's also a farewell gift
for the almost birthday boy and girl.
for the almost birthday boy and girl.
So, that was it. Bye bye Boekiekiek! One small step for mankind, one giant step for Emile (and err... for mama).
2 comments:
What a lot of blog updates!!! Very nice, thank you. Congratulations!
Thanks for all the blog updates. Big boy, big little girl. And supercool treats.
What cool parents those kids have!
Post a Comment