Saturday, July 03, 2010

Oma's visit

Mama had to got to Boston for work, so Oma came to help out with the grandkiddies.
So, lots of fun activities, and lots of great pictures! A selection...
The inevitable swing park
Emancipated as we are, Céline is a real girly girl and loves playing 'baby'!
Lekker ijsje (and she ate every morsel of it). 
Happy little girl! 
This little piggy (tail)...
Takes after his old man's good looks! 
For more, see here!
(click on 'Slideshow' and then on "really fast" >>>)

3 comments:

Ella+Felix Mama said...

She looks SO much like you! Especially the one with the ijsje except you don't like ice cream.

Ella+Felix Mama said...

What a groovy shirt Mark has on, is that from Africa? Also I like the polka dotted one that Celine has, where is that from? I am going to show the hairdresser a picture of Celine and see if she can give that haircut to Ella.

Unknown said...

I hope someday for our children to meet to play together! We love the kiddie pool too. Miss you lots.