Saturday, February 04, 2012

Such a perfect day...

Yeah yeah, it's been a while. Not like I'm busy or anything :/

Anyway - here's something to make up for the temporary absence! A real winter's day: -8°C (that's 17F people), clear blue skies, smooth clear ice, and some fun friends to share it with on an almost private back canal! Such perfect conditions happen only once in, well, err... ever...?? Emile skated non-stop for about 2 hours, even long after his pals had exchanged their irons for their boots. Go Emile go! Céline skated, well, a bit, then she let us pull/push her around, ate some cookies, and cuddled. Mark went back to his WI roots, wielding a hockey stick like a pro. And me - well, I enjoyed myself too. With skates ON! How about that!

Here's some impressions:










Nice, eh?!

3 comments:

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

they're gorgeous!!... or perhaps I'm biassed?? Don't care - love 'em. Thanks.

The Bruce Webers said...

Celine is such an adorable snow bunny! You're rockin' those skates Emile. I wish our pond was as nice. 40 degrees the past 2 days at the Weber household.

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

p.s. like the Norwegian [?] sweater too! Bet you don't have a lot of opportunity to wear it!