Monday, September 03, 2007

Bonus!

Last week we had a nice visit with our little friend Tara - or actually, not so little because she can walk, talk, and eat - in fact she can even say her own name now! Emile was happy to find some new toys to play with: the older Dutchies among us will recognize him playing with one of our childhood favorites... click here for bonus Emile photo. Danke schön, Frauke!

(And if you think the Dutch looks funny, yes - you're quite right: it's Deutsch!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wat een leuke foto van Emile! Ik heb niet begrepen of je vriendin Hollands of Duits was, anders had ik HAAR geschreven. Bedank haar namens mij.
Knap kind, Tara. Goed gedaan, meisje!

Ella+Felix Mama said...

Haha, wait, that blue bird is not Julie??? I haven't seen you in a while, so I did wonder... Is that Meneer de Uil? That was funny about not naming your kid Klaus-Dieter. My German is not so good anymore but the parts I did understand were funny. GREAT photo of Emile!