That's no baby... that's a babe:

We all knew little sister/tante Eva is sometimes a piece of work ;) but did you know she is now also a piece of
art work?

This almost life size portrait of Eva is hanging in the window of this gallery in The Hague... and apparently it's so successful the artist is keeping it there just a bit longer! Eva is now a bit of a celeb in and around the artsy part of town (and among the waiters of the local restaurants). Not surprising - look at those blond locks, cool blue eyes, and true to life, slightly arrogant expression! I still think she's the cutest 16 year old in The Hague.
[For the real thing - the painting, that is - go to Marike Bok's gallery, Kazernestraat, Den Haag, round the corner from the Denneweg near Hotel des Indes].

And obviously cuteness
is genetic because here is Eva's nephew Emile looking adorable as ever. Mama had the hardest time leaving him for
five whole days to go celebrate (great-)grandfather Martin's 90th!! birthday in Palm Springs. But it was worth it, and I also got to see
Ella and Felix! It was such a whirlwind visit we didn't get too many pictures. But here's the proof that I was really there and not just languishing in a spa around the corner...

Yep: 11 hour flight, 9 hour time difference, 6 months preggers and all - while Mark (with a little help from opa and holly) worked his be-hind off looking after the boy like the
super, wonderful, handsome, amazing, number one award winning papa he is!
2 comments:
gor-geous, the lot of you!
from an equally proud Oma
Ella wants to know how the baby in Dunie's tummy is. She is looking forward to meeting the new baby and seeing Dunie and Emile and Funky again! Unfortunately I don't know if we even got any pictures of Dunie and Felix but I will post the one picture I have of Dunie and Ella.
Post a Comment