Sunday, March 02, 2008

Random Sunday afternoon events

Being a real boy, Emile loves playing with cars. A good proportion of the weekend is spent pushing a variety of cars and trucks around the room. And if you really want to get into some real firetruck action, you of course need your cool helmet.Now that Ziggy and Emile have finally found a common interest, their perpetual competition for attention is slowly being replaced by some fun and games among the 2 of them. The interest in question is called 'touwtje', and involves Emile, a cat, and a piece of string. Hours of fun (well, at least 10 minutes) guaranteed.



Most of you will know by now that our little man is not exactly what you would call a big eater, particularly at dinnertime. But sometimes when there's something special on the menu, he can't be stopped. Pizza? Pancakes? French fries? Noooo. It's...

"Aan tafel!" ("grub's up!")

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a real little boy now, our Emile!
Tofu: a complete food? I hope so!!
Glad he's discovered Ziggy as a playmate instead of a rival for Mama & Papa's attention. They're going to have to adjust to an interloper soon enough!
Thanks for the videos. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

well, he actually also ate some rice and bok-choi (!!!) to accompany it.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure TOFU was not anywhere on my favorite foods list but of course I had no idea it existed. He's as cute as ever--a fireman? He's got the hat and truck, if he only had the coat and boots....
xxxxxx tante Ellen

Ella+Felix Mama said...

OH YAY now I can see he is actually related to his cousins, signing MORE and HOT and saying and eating TOFU! I am so proud of you Emile (Smile!). And having fun with Ziggy too, so cute! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

bok choy.... but isn't that green? We need to take lessons...!