Monday, July 21, 2008

3 month old baby girl!

And what a beauty she is!

She is also starting to become quite a little chatterbox, just like brother Emile. And she also sounds exactly the same.

And the resemblance goes further. Little sis is a bit chubbier maybe, and okay, one significant other difference, but otherwise... check this out:Emile, July 2006Céline, July 2008

holiday photos to follow!

2 comments:

Ella+Felix Mama said...

How funny, you have twins a few years apart just like us! That's amazing how much alike they look. Well I suppose as I tell people who always make those comments to us, we did use the same ingredients... She looks quite different than when we saw her just a few weeks ago!

Anonymous said...

:-D
like Nicole's comment!! I suppose you did!!
well, if you got the recipe right, why change it?
Unless, like me, you forget how you did it the first time... but then, I'm referring to soup!
Love from a VERY PROUD Oma.
kisses all 'round!