So, here I am writing on the blog, when I should be sitting in Amstelveen's best Japanese restaurant with my husband of 6 years. Said husband is, instead, lying in bed sick. And so is our little 8-month old princess...

So, no shiny happy 8-month baby photo, but instead watery eyes and feverish red cheeks. But still cute as a button. All in all, we are a sad little family, right now. =(
This virus is so pervasive, that even kitty is hoarse (seriously). Well, hopefully my next posting will be our holiday photo and all of us as a happy,
healthy family!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary,,Julie & Mark!
Keep up the good work.
Beterschap allemaal.
Love you all very much.
Maman & Jon
Happy 6 th anniversary!
Hope you all get well soon so you can enjoy your holiday!
Love,
Elizabeth Frank Evelyn Tom Catherine Annick
I hope you are all nice and healthy when you go on your holiday. Céline looks even more cute every day and I'm sure it's more fun as she is getting bigger now. Have a wonderful anniversary/Christmas holiday. All our love,
Dennis-Fergusons
Beterschap!
Veel plezier in jullie huisje!
Fijne kerst =)
liefde van Eef.
Post a Comment