Bringing the Weber-Ferguson 'adventures' virtually closer to our family and friends!
awww, poor baby! Has Emile had chicken pox already? Can't remember.Oh well, part of life, I guess.Big fat kisses from Oma!
Yep, see http://weberferguson.blogspot.com/2008/07/weber-fergusons-on-holiday-2008.html
I thought Celine got it when you were on vacation before. Well we are JEALOUS over here. No kids get CP anymore so we'll probly have to get the shot which is not lifetime immunity.Hope she feels better soon.
Doesn't Emile's hair look nice? I assume he's been to the hairdresser (or Holly, or someone).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awww, poor baby! Has Emile had chicken pox already? Can't remember.
Oh well, part of life, I guess.
Big fat kisses from Oma!
Yep, see http://weberferguson.blogspot.com/2008/07/weber-fergusons-on-holiday-2008.html
I thought Celine got it when you were on vacation before. Well we are JEALOUS over here. No kids get CP anymore so we'll probly have to get the shot which is not lifetime immunity.
Hope she feels better soon.
Doesn't Emile's hair look nice? I assume he's been to the hairdresser (or Holly, or someone).
Post a Comment