...pet a few bunnies, check out the chickens, feed the donkey, and just generally hang out... on the swing!
So, what else is new in Emile's life these days - besides his uncanny talent for sitting in a swing. He is still not a big fan of belly-time (au contraire), and as such rolling or otherwise moving around is kept to an absolute minimum. But hey if you just stretch far enough you can usually get most of what you need. And if not - oh well, feet are a fun toy too. In the meantime, the art of sitting has been perfected, same goes for clapping and waving is coming along nicely too. Best of all, 'mama' seems not just to be a nice sound anymore but may actually mean something...! And finally, Emile is very good at growing teeth. With the 5th one coming through, he certainly has a bite to him.

4 comments:
I was just about to post a comment on your last post, when I saw you had already updated it again. He is just getting cuter and funner (not that that is a word but you know what I mean). Do his monkey-shoes fit him yet? How fun to see him sitting around the table with all those other little kids! Felix is not a big fan of tummy time either and Ella never liked it much either so it seems to run in the family.
Ellen just showed me the blog, and I loved it! Particularly his table antics with the boyz. The finale was a topper...all that musical talent...but why should I be surprised!Love -hugs -kisses! Oma/Omalala
re photo 1: takes after his father, doesn't he ?
no, I was mistaken - it applies to ALL the photos!
:-D
Read your PhD blog but can't leave a comment there without signing on, so I wish it to be known that I am very pleased and proud that you have officially "started" your PhD (though we all know that you've been working towards it for ages).
And that, whilst in full-time employment, publishing a journal and bringing up a beautiful little boy together with his father!
Post a Comment