Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Céline?? Two and a HALF!

So, you tell me, who is the cutest baby girl you've ever seen? I KNOW. 
It's Céline, on her two-and-a-halfth birthday, today!! 
Boefje!
Happy half-birthday, baby girl!!
Céline loves books, not only as a passive listener,
as her rendition of 'good night, little bear' demonstrates. 
 
Perfectly narrated, or what!

And one more for the road, just because it's so funny.
This one is obviously 5 little monkeys sell their car. To the crocodiles (ie. krokodillen). Note to concerned viewers: no animals (or books) were harmed in the making of this video.

4 comments:

Ella+Felix Mama said...

HAHAHA! That is exactly Ella & Felix. I'd better not show them that 2nd one. "EK wil doen!" :D

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

oh wat een lieverd!
Happy half-birthday, Célienapien!

Oma van Ella, Emile, Felix and Céline said...

Note to Céline's American family: I couldn't understand her either! But don't worry, it was very good ;-)
Oma a.k.a. Dianne

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Dan and I were watching that last video, and I said "Why can't our kids get along like that?", and then Emile made off with the book and Dan goes, "See?"... glad to know that that's just how siblings "love" each other :)

-Tante Kari